- Overall, solid. There were a few times when I realized I was bombing, which were both incredibly humbling. Sometimes you just have an off-night, and this was one of those nights.
- I couldn't get out of my own head. Whether trying to focus on being too funny or not coming off the backwall soon enough, I got in my own way. Countless times. Lets fix that in the coming weeks.
- Much better than last week. Felt in more of a flow. The first few games will do that, which is super nice. We started a few different exercises too, which help mix everything up and get you thinking in all sorts of different ways.
- Got to work with some people I had yet to work with, too. That's always fun because, well obviously, new people bring an entirely new dynamic to your group/scenes/you - everything. It was great.
- Got split up into our "final" groups this week - which will be super helpful. We'll have some continuity and will be able to focus on the people in our groups, and their styles. Plus my group is super duper rad - as is the other - but I'm stoked on the people I get to work with.
- More new exercises this week which were a ton of fun. Again stretching that improv muscle and getting you out of your own head. Which is what improv is all about!